Day 19: Nicknames you have and why you have them
Nicky is really my only nickname. Ask my mom why I have it haha. Mom also calls me Nicola. And Spencer calls me Nini. Justin called me Nicker the other day, but I don't think that one will stick.
Day 20: Someone you love
My nieces and nephews. Duh.
Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy
Shawn Horcoff. Bet you thought I was gonna do a picture of Spencer or something, right? hah

Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else
I'm me. Doesn't that make everyone different from each other?
Day 23: Something you crave a lot
Attention haha. I don't know. Pickles? I always want pickles.
Day 24: Your last five facebook status'
1. doesn't feel good but Merry Christmas!
2. is watching While You Were Sleeping with the girls.
3. always has fun with Kelsey Jensen and Dianna Nielson. Oh, and Justin Watson tagged along too.
4. had a fight with a door.... and lost.
5. isn't going in to work today. Which means she is officially unemployed. Now I go back to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment