Wednesday, January 19, 2011

day 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30

Mom pointed out that I didn't finish this and since I'm here with nothing to do I decided to finish! Sorry so late.

Days 25: What I would find in your bag

Well, my clothes. Since I'm in Michigan haha.

Day 26: What you think about your friends

I think they are horrible. That's why I'm friends with them, duh!

Day 27: Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

To update with something other then pictures, I guess.

Day 28: A picture of you last year and one from today, how have you changed since then




My hair is different. And I've lost a few pounds? Not really much else has changed.

Day 29: In the past month what have you learned

Everything is different, but nothing has changed.

Day 30: Your favorite song

Lately it's a song called "If I Run" By The Harters. Heard it at a time I needed too.



Or Thompson Squares "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?



Happy, Mom? Haha

No comments: