Day 14: A picture of you and your family
Scroll down and you can see the most recent one hahah
Day 15: Put your ipod on shuffle-first 10 songs that play
I don't have an ipod, I hate apple. However, I do have music on my phone so I will put my palm on shuffle and give you the first 10 songs ;)
1. Rain is a good thing - Luke Bryan
2. This Time Around - Hanson
3. Christmas Time - Hanson
4. Just another day in paradise - Phil Vassar
5. Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
6. That's all I'll ever need - Jimmy Wayne
7. Give you hell - All-American Rejects
8. Haywire - Josh Turner
9. Love Love, Kiss Kiss - Alkaline Trio
10. She's Killing Me - A Rocket to the Moon
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment