Yep, that's right. One of THREE relief society presidents, that is. Our ward is split up into three relief society's and three elders quorums. Weird, but true. So I am president of the third one. Not a surprise to anyone, really. But the surprise was when I got my list of sisters I literally only knew two of them. So I had to pick my presidency all by the Spirit. And I'm happy with the way things have turned out. I think I have three amazing girls who all seem eager and willing to help in anyway. And most importantly they seem EXCITED. I got a great presidency before too, don't get me wrong. But none of us knew each other. We all met right before we got set apart. But I feel really good about that.
I also got a job. Evan's dad got me an interview with his work (Valcom) and I got the job! I will be doing outbound sales calls. Basically they do IT seminars and I will be calling businesses to set up people to come. I'm nervous since i've never done it, but excited at the same time. A paycheck coming in is always good! And it's a learning experience. Hopefully I'll get a car then! haha I need a new(er) one. Mine is going to crap out any day now, really.
But besides that, nothing new is going on. Happy Memorial Day!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment