Sunday, February 27, 2011

Callings

So, I got a new calling. One that isn't surprising, but one that I'd hope not to ever get - Relief Society President. Oh yes, President Wojno at your service! Am I nervous? Not really. Do I think I'm ready? Not really. Do I think it's what I'm supposed to do? Not really. But isn't that how most callings are? You rarely get the callings you think you are ready for, or are good at. Besides making the programs in my old ward, I have never gotten a calling that I was like OMG YES I'm gonna be AWESOME at it.

But I've always said I'd accept any callings thrown at my way without a question so that's what I'm doing. I think I did a good job with the counselors so that should be way awesome. I know I can already work with Kelsey and Holly is awesome and will fit right in. Plus, I'm super organized so we all know things will get done because if not, I will freak out. And no one wants a freaking out Nicky. She's not fun. (Even though Normal Nicky isn't that much fun either haha)

Anyway, now you all know. I got called and set apart today. So it's official. Relief Society President of the Spencer 8th YSA Ward. Go team awesome.

2 comments:

Storm said...

I'm so excited!! you are going to be an amazing president!! :D

Heidi gail walls said...

your going to do great!!!