Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kimmie!

Happy Birthday, Kimmie! Can't believe you're already three! I wish you lived closer so I could spoil you more, but this post (and a phone call later haha) is gonna have to do! So yes, happy birthday!

This picture was the weekend of her blessing. I don't think she liked that hat!





I believe this was her first Christmas.



First Birthday



Hockey game. She didnt like me much!



And sadly, this is the most recent picture I have of us two and this was in Portland for Davids Blessing!



Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kimmie. I love you and will see you in a couple of months!!

3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Some of the pictures were cut off, I don't know if it is just my dumb computer or what. I can't believe that's the most recen picture you have with her, SLACKER!!! She loves you very much & can't wait to see you in a couple months!
by the way, I LOVE your new layout, where did you get it???

Nicky said...

Its because I uploaded them from facebook since I was at work. If you click it, they will open up.

My other layout went away and i found this one! I like it a lot

Flee said...

You are such a cute aunt! Happy birthday to Kimmie :)