Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I want

I decided to make a list of things I want. You are all more than willing to get them for me for Christmas. ;)

Red Zune.

I play music on my phone, but my battery sucks now so I want an MP3 player and I don't agree with IPods.

Super Mario Bro Wii and Wii Fit.


Seriously. How great is that?!?!

A nice bathrobe


Closet Organizer


I really need to find more storage and stuff. My room is horrible because I have no where to put everything. Hopefully Chrissy will help me when she comes out! haha

And last, but not least...

A Husband


Although I will settle for just a date. ;) I'm not picky! haha

1 comment:

Davenport Family said...

I hope you get everything on your wish list, especially the husband:) But a date normally does come first! Miss you!!!