I've Been Tagged
The "rules" of the game are as follows:1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
1. I have a fear of bridges. I don't know where it comes from (I think my sisters) but I can not drive over bridges. Ever. Going over to Canada always makes me nervous and I can't look out the window.
2. I hate cheese but I like mac and cheese.
3. I didn't actually go to high school but I still have a high school diploma.
4. I never realized how much fun being an aunt was until I moved in with Tina and Scott and now it makes me miss Kimmie a lot. So much so I'm already saving up money for a trip out to Portland for Spring Break. I only have like $100 more to go.
5. I never cared that I drove a minivan until I moved out here. Don't know why all the sudden I hate driving it, but I do.
6. I have worn the same halloween costume for the past 5 or 6 years. I don't ever do much for halloween so I just wear the one me and Tina made awhile back.


2 comments:
We are SOOOOO excited to have you come visit for spring break! I know Kimmie really misses you:) Love you!!!!
I think you are adorable. I love that you drive a van. It's perfect packing all your friends in and going on a camping trip. I really think you are overlooking all the possibilities of the van.
Post a Comment