How fun is it to live your nephew? I'll bet it's dang fun. At least that's what I want to believe since my brother's have to live with their nephew (Korbin). So how's Utah treating you? This is the place!
nick~you are such a geek! Who starts a blog and doesn't know it!?!?! probably someone who could break their arm and not know it. Good to see you here. Keep up the good posting.
5 comments:
Why didn't you tell me you started a blog?!?!?! I had to see it from Felicia's page:( Miss you!!!
I didn't know i had one until I went to comment on Flee's page and it said I was logged in! I don't ever remember making one
How fun is it to live your nephew? I'll bet it's dang fun. At least that's what I want to believe since my brother's have to live with their nephew (Korbin). So how's Utah treating you? This is the place!
nick~you are such a geek! Who starts a blog and doesn't know it!?!?! probably someone who could break their arm and not know it. Good to see you here. Keep up the good posting.
for the record, yes! I did yell at Nick.
Post a Comment